Atención: últimos productos disponibles!
RADWIN 2000 D+ Series
Delivering up to 750 Mbps Ethernet throughput, RADWIN 2000 D+ series is ideal for IP backhaul applications. RADWIN 2000 D+ series provides high spectrum efficiency by employing a QAM 256 modulation scheme.
RADWIN 2000 D+ Series radios deliver high performance even in a highly congested spectrum by utilizing RADWIN's enhanced interference mitigation techniques and D-CBS (Dynamic Channel Bandwidth Selection). D-CBS is a unique feature that selects the widest channel bandwidth (up to 80 MHz) yet with minimal interference to maximize link throughput.
RADWIN 2000 D+ radios deliver 350 Mbps in 40 MHz and support 20 and 10 MHz channel bandwidth. The solutions build on RADWIN's extensive experience in designing systems that commercially operate in nLOS/NLOS environments and overcome severe multipath conditions.
- Net throughput: 750 Mbps
- Frequency availability: 4.9 - 6.0 GHz
- Long range - 120 Km / 75 miles
- Smart Dynamic Channel Bandwidth Selection optimized per channel conditions
- Advanced and proven air interface
- Seamless operation in NLOS and severe multipath conditions
- Radio frame synchronization enabling co-located radio deployments
- Compliance with FCC/ETSI/MII/WPC radio regulations
- Small form factor, ruggedized, IP-67 compliant